Terms and Conditions
Use of MyTicketing.Pro services constitutes acceptance of this agreement.
- All original content and features on this website are owned by MyTicketing.Pro and are protected by copyright pursuant to title 17 of the United States Code. Any violations are subject to DMCA action.
- Advertisements and sponsor endorsements on this website are decided and posted by their respective parties. MyTicketing.Pro is not responsible for content or statements found through sponsor or advertiser links.
- MyTicketing.Pro is not responsible for content or statements made by its members. Please submit evidence of abuse or harassment to MyTicketing.Pro through its contact methods.
- MyTicketing.Pro’s service is limited to its facilitation of ticket sales on behalf of events. MyTicketing.Pro claims no ownership or responsibility for events’ policies, practices, or statements.
- MyTicketing.Pro applies a service fee to all transactions in exchange for its services. This fee is non-refundable.
- All payments are conducted through Stripe and subject to their terms and conditions as well as consumer protections.
- MyTicketing.Pro is happy to provide technical support for any of its members regarding the use of its site and features. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- MyTicketing.Pro reserves the right to change/update these terms at any time.
2. Attendees / Exhibitors:
- MyTicketing.Pro does not allow the upload of explicit or pornographic images or images that convey or promote criminal activity. Please report questionable images through MyTicketing.Pro' contact methods.
- Ticket purchases paid to events may be subject to refund based upon the event owner's policies. MyTicketing.Pro does not process refunds on behalf of events. Please note that Stripe's processing fee and MyTicketing.Pro's service fees are non-refundable.
- Events reserve the right to refuse service based on local laws that govern their policies with or without refunds. MyTicketing.Pro has no say in this matter.
- Ticket purchase confirmation receipts are sent via email. Please check spam or promotional folders in case the email does not get delivered directly to your inbox.
- Tickets may be downloaded from the Purchases section of your Account Dashboard at any time.
3. Event Owners:
- MyTicketing.Pro will not host events that include nudity, pornography, illegal activity, or any event hosted by a group who participates in the exclusion of or call to violence against others based on race, ethnicity, gender, political affiliation, etc. MyTicketing.Pro only asks that our users be good humans to each other, and events who violate that will be removed without refund.
- MyTicketing.Pro does not allow the upload of explicit or pornographic images or images that convey or promote criminal activity. Images that violate these terms are subject to removal.
- Events agree to act in good faith. MyTicketing.Pro reserves the right to ban events who engage in chicanery to defraud its attendees.
- Should an event need to be cancelled or postponed, the event owner will make every effort to contact each attendee for resolution.